Childline is yours – a free, private and confidential service where you can be you. Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, however you want to get in touch. They are there for you online, on the phone, anytime.
A childline counsellor:
- Will listen to you
- Knows it takes courage to contact us
- Is genuine, open and friendly
- Knows about the problems young people can face
- Wont judge you or put you down
- Isn’t easily shocked
- Will let you take your time
We are here to help and give you advice, and you can make a report directly to us if something has happened online which has made you feel unsafe, scared or worried. This might be from someone you know in real life, or someone you have only ever met online.
Wigston Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire