You can buy items of uniform from any supermarket e.g. Asda, Sainsburys, Tesco or high street shop e.g. Next, Marks and Spencer. You can also buy items of uniform online at www.myclothing.com or www.uniform-direct.com
54-56 Humberstone Gate,
Please make sure that all items of clothing clearly are labelled with your child's name and class so that they can be returned if lost.
If you require any further information then please ask at the office.
Following discussion with Governors we have amended our policy accordingly and it is now as follows
Jewellery is not permitted at school except for
- Small, plain studs or very small hoops (little hoop earrings that 'hug' the earlobe) may be worn by children with pierced ears. Dangly earrings are not permitted
- Simple watches
- Jewellery should not be worn on PE/swimming days unless ears have been recently pierced in which case they must be covered with tape
- Long hair must be tied up/back for PE
- Nails should be kept short; false/acrylic nails may not be worn in school
- No make-up is permitted at school
The School will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any items of jewellery.
Wigston Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire